(C5). “Cyber Bullying” Learning, Teaching and Training Activities (LTTA) Meeting About to be Tasks/Jobs/Transactions Agenda Items
(C5). “Cyber Bullying” Learning, Teaching and Training Activities (LTTA)
Spain Mobility: 23 January 2022 Sunday – 29 January 2022 Saturday
- Introduction of each project partner school in the “Technology Addiction and Internet Addiction Syndrome (T-AIDS)” / “Pages” tab in the Active TwinSpaces section on the e-Twinning TwinSpace Platform (Deadline: 15/12/2021) (for Reminder only…)
- If necessary; “Parent Permits” in the “Pages” tab on the e-Twinning TwinSpace Platform (Each project partner school will upload it to the “Parent Permits” page.) (Deadline: 15/12/2021) (for Reminder only…)
III. Writing short stories about “Cyber Bullying” and publishing them as Padlet on the e-Twinning TwinSpace platform. (Deadline: 07/01/2022)
- Spanish Project Partner/Contact Person will prepare a questionnaire in English on the topic of “Cyber Bullying” to be applied to students in each project partner’s schools, the other partners will apply the questionnaire in their schools (in their mother tongue if they wish) to their students and submit the results of the questionnaire they applied before the mobility to the Spanish Project Partner/Contact Person they will send. (You could find information about this description in the next item.) (Deadline: 17/12/2021)
- Questionnaire/Survey application to school students who are project partners (Questionnaire/Survey Implementation Deadline: 14/01/2022)
- Sending the evaluation results to the host Spanish project partner after the questionnaire/survey has been administered to the project partner school students. (Deadline for the English evaluation of the questionnaire/survey: 21/01/2022)
VII. e-Twinning platform e-Twinning TwinSpace section ” Cyber Bullying” category, such as poster, board design, banner and story, the work of each partner of the project in her/his own school or images must be uploaded. (Deadline: 14/01/2022)
VIII. Preparation of Erasmus+ Project board on “Technology Addiction and Internet Addiction Syndrome (T-AIDS) Project / Cyber Bullying” in all partner schools with the opening of schools.
Additional Agenda Items
- Spain will prepare a Europass Mobility Certificate by the Project Partner/Contact Person. (Required for Participating Teachers participating in physical mobility in Spain.) (Please, I would be glad if it happens as soon as possible…) (Alphan sent the sample template document as an attachment to the Spain project partner contact, Dear Julia.)
- Confirmation Letter (To be prepared by the Spanish Project Partner/Contact Person. The project partner will send it to other school partners by Spain. Other school partners will send a stamped and signed scanned version to the Spanish Contact Person and Alphan.) (Alphan sent the sample template document as an attachment to the project partner Spanish contact Dear Julia.) (Deadline: 13/12/2021)
III. Invitation Letter (To be prepared by the Spanish Project Partner/Contact Person. The project partner will send a stamped and signed letter from Spain to other school partners.) (Alphan sent the sample template document as an attachment to the project partner Spanish contact Dear Julia.) (Deadline: 13/12/2021)
- Day-to-Day Draft Program (To be prepared by the Spanish Project Partner/Contact Person. The project partner will send a signed and stamped letter from Spain to other school partners.) (Deadline: 13/12/2021)
As stated in the Online Application Form (Online Application Form Pages 96 and 97. Please see the related pages.)
- Presentation of Cyber Bullying
2. The results of questionnaires about CyberBullying
3. Discussion The results of questionnaires about CyberBullying
4. Sample studies to prevent Cyber Bullying(in class and in school)
5. Examples of effective methods to prevent Cyber Bullying
6. Cyber Bullyingin Different Age Groups
7. School and family cooperation to prevent Cyber Bullying
8. More Effective Use of Education in Reducing Cyber Bullying
9. The Thought of Participants on CyberBullying
10. Studies to be done by the participants on Cyber Bullying, Modern Loneliness, Bullying in school
1. Prezi Presentation method will be used. It will be published on the web page.
2. Surveys will be applied through Google Forms.
3. The results of the survey will be analyzed and reported by the Assessment and Evaluation Method.
4. Review of case studies with mutual interview method
5. Different age groups dependency indicator with graph-table method
6. Parent Meetings and Talks on the Parent-Teacher Association
7. Forum discussions via official social media
8. Cyber Bullying Survey Form for Students push for real relationships, group discussions.
By evaluating the results well, could lead to the invention / creation of new direct and indirect methods that can make the difference.
1. The percentage of the Lonely students for participants
2. Report of the most effective methods / results in the school family cooperation
3. Questionnaire about Formation of modern Loneliness
For your information. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Please do not hesitate to ask anything you want. Take care of yourself. Best wishes. Greetings. Best Regards…