(C2). “Using Internet Consciously” Learning, Teaching and Training Activities (LTTA) Meeting About to be Tasks/Jobs/Transactions
(C2). “Using Internet Consciously” Learning, Teaching and Training Activities (LTTA)
Italy Mobility: 18 September 2022 Sunday – 24 September 2022 Saturday
- Introduction of each project partner school in the “Technology Addiction and Internet Addiction Syndrome (T-AIDS)” / “Pages” tab in the Active TwinSpaces section on the e-Twinning TwinSpace Platform (Deadline: 29/08/2022) (for Reminder only…)
- If necessary; “Parent Permits” in the “Pages” tab on the e-Twinning TwinSpace Platform (Each project partner school will upload it to the “Parent Permits” page.) (Deadline: 29/04/2022) (for Reminder only…)
III. Writing short stories about “Using Internet Consciously” and publishing them as Padlet on the e-Twinning TwinSpace platform. (Deadline: 29/08/2022)
- Italian Project Partner/Contact Person will prepare a questionnaire in English on the topic of “Using Internet Consciously” to be applied to students in each project partner’s schools, the other partners will apply the questionnaire in their schools (in their mother tongue if they wish) to their students and submit the results of the questionnaire they applied before the mobility to the Italian Project Partner/Contact Person they will send. (You could find information about this description in the next item.) (Deadline: 29/08/2022)
- Questionnaire/Survey application to school students who are project partners (Questionnaire/Survey Implementation Deadline: 12/09/2022)
- Sending the evaluation results to the host Italian project partner after the questionnaire/survey has been administered to the project partner school students. (Deadline for the English evaluation of the questionnaire/survey: 16/09/2022)
VII. e-Twinning platform e-Twinning TwinSpace section “Using Internet Consciously” category, such as poster, board design, banner and story, the work of each partner of the project in her/his own school or images must be uploaded. (Deadline: 12/09/2022)
VIII. Preparation of Erasmus+ Project board on “Technology Addiction and Internet Addiction Syndrome (T-AIDS) Project / Using Internet Consciously” in all partner schools with the opening of schools.
Additional Agenda Items
- Confirmation Letter (To be prepared by the Italian Project Partner/Contact Person. The project partner will send it to other school partners by Italy. Other school partners will send a stamped and signed scanned version to the Italian Contact Person and Alphan.) (Alphan sent the sample template document as an attachment to the project partner Italian contact Dear Maria.) (Deadline: 05/08/2022)
- Invitation Letter (To be prepared by the Italian Project Partner/Contact Person. The project partner will send a stamped and signed letter from Italy to other school partners.) (Alphan sent the sample template document as an attachment to the project partner Italian contact Dear Maria.) (Deadline: 05/08/2022)
III. Day-to-Day Draft Program (To be prepared by the Italian Project Partner/Contact Person. The project partner will send the other school partners from Italy a daily draft program with each page signed and stamped.) (Alphan sent the sample template document as an attachment to the project partner Italian contact Dear Maria.) (Deadline: 05/08/2022)
- Italy will prepare a Europass Mobility Certificate by the Project Partner/Contact Person. (Required for Participating Teachers participating in physical mobility in Italy.) (Please, I would be glad if it happens as soon as possible…) (Alphan sent the sample template document as an attachment to the Italy project partner contact, Dear Maria.)
As stated in the Online Application Form (Online Application Form Pages 66 and 67. Please see the related pages.)
The LTTA in IT will aim at classifying and analysing Internet Addiction and Bullying phenomena based upon actual data from official surveys and project questionnaires, to find which social, cultural, educational and age conditions can favour the relation between I.Addiction and C.Bullying and decide how to cope with the most critical areas to prevent them. The partner teachers will work together to identify:
1. which is the most critical age when internet addiction can cause C.bullying
2. which social, cultural and educational conditions can mostly create the preconditions for I.Addiction and, later on, for C.Bullying
3. which signs (school results, attention deficit, students’ language, ecc.) can reveal potential criticities in terms of I.Addiction
4. which signs (school results, attention deficit, students’ language, ecc.) can reveal potential criticities in terms of C.Bullying
- Preliminary anonymous questionnaires will be gathered from each partner school from parents, students, teachers; these data will be compared with existing surveys at regional, national and international level.
2. Interviews with social issues depts and with experts on I.Addiction and C.Bullying.
3. All these data will be analysed, segmented and classified by the partner teachers to identify the most critical areas of intervention: on each of these data, each partner school will propose its best practices.
4. These findings and the proposed practices will be shared among the school community: teachers, students, parents, social workers, local authorities.
- Findings about the segmentation and the most critical areas for I.Addiction and C.Bullying phenomena will be a valuable result; preconditions favouring I.Addiction turning into C.Bullying will also be very useful for all stakeholders coping with these issues.
2. Each school will then concentrate its work to find best practices in each target area on how to tackle and to prevent I.Addiction and C.Bullying: these are going to be worthwhile results too.
3. All the results will be regularly disseminated through Internet (schools websites, social media, WEB press) and explained in a dissemination event in the last day of the LTTA, involving local stakeholders and interested parties.
For your information. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Please do not hesitate to ask anything you want. Take care of yourself. Best wishes. Greetings. Best Regards…
Alphan MAT Arif DEMİRTAŞ
Project Coordinator Headmaster
(Contact Person) (Legal Representative)