It is the internet and its related areas that the modern era has the fastest impact on society. In the light of many formal research and surveys, modern loneliness is primarily observed in schools.
Students feel themselves alone in a virtual crowd. Internet addiction has also changed the understanding of combat and competition among students. Modern loneliness has taken the concept of right and wrong from the society and it has constricted them into virtual social networks.
For this reason, peer-to-peer communication can move away from a healthy point and turn into cyberbullying and physical violence. Although there are studies about this subject in our schools, unfortunately, it is insufficient. Our teachers do not know how to detect and cope with this problem.
At this point;
• Firstly, technology addiction and modern forms of struggle with loneliness should be examined and a common study aims to contribute to the society.
• It is known that these kinds of problems in different EU countries are experienced in different rates, and the need to share and exchange mutual good practices and to produce common solutions has become important through society.
Some of the main objectives of our project are:
- To identify technology and internet addiction in education and discover methods of using internet correctly,
- To be able to discover the signs of loneliness and modern loneliness in the Virtual Crowd and to be able develop solutions.
- To share international cooperation and solution methods to reduce bullying and cyber bullying in school,
- To recognize the stages of technological dependence and the transformation of modern loneliness into bullying and to understand the methods of preventing this transformation in education.
- To develop educational approaches to using Internet consciously,
- Analyze the scientific approaches and methods used in combating these problems in European partner countries,
- Mutual transfer of good practices through a common pool of solutions to be established with the partner countries.
ERASMUS+ KA229 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP Project:
Name: TECHONOLOGY-ADDICTION AND INTERNET DEPENDENCY SYNDROME
Acronym : (T-AIDS)
COORDINATOR: KONEVI ANADOLU LISESI TURKIYE
Istituto di Istruzione Superiore “G.A. G.A. Pischedda” ITALY
Joniškis “Saulės” Basic School LITHUANIA
Colegiul Tehnic Gheorghe Cartianu ROMANIA
Agrupamento de Escolas Miguel Torga PORTUGAL
Ave María San Isidro SPAIN
– Learning, Teaching and Training Activities (LTTA) Dates:
Turkiye: February Second Week, 10 – 14 February 2020
Romania: November Third Week, 15 – 19 November 2021
Spain: January Fourth Week, 24 – 28 January 2022
Portugal: March Third Week, 21 – 25 March 2022
Lithuania: June First Week, 30 May – 03 June 2022
Italy: September Third Week, 19– 23 September 2022
Turkiye: October Fourth Week, 24– 28 October 2022